<a href=”https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOP33e86ce1fe7a064e89f57f6185d73805″ rel=”nofollow” style=”display: none;”></a>
They say size does matter and for this little guy all it has is the size which shines. this week we got our hands on the smallest Bluetooth headset to use for calling and talking with lots and lots features as below
The size of the earpiece is literally tiny than our smallest minion, and it is power packed with the cute USB charger along with. gone are the days to carry around that big ear pieces to talk on the move or holding the heavy phablets to your ears.
- Smallest Invisible Earphone(1 PCS Only): Only 3g, lighter than a one-dollar coin; One-button design, comes with S/M/L ear tips with anti-shedding features that are suitable for different people; Ideal for calling or listening music in the car driving, meeting, or sports gym, totally release your hands.
- Advanced Bluetooth V4.1: Easy and fast pairing with smartphones, tablets, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices, connecting with 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time, 33ft(10 meters) wireless range.
- Built-in HD & Sensitivity Microphone: Featuring with acoustic echo cancellation guarantees high-quality sound and enables you to call clearly at any place; Seamlessly switch between incoming voice calls and music.
- Long Battery Life: 50mAh rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery, Up to 7 hours continuous talk time or 6 hours music time(60% volume) on a full charge around 20 minutes-2 hours; Support IOS DEVICE POWER DISPLAY.
- Innovative Magnetic Charger: Compared with traditional charger, magnetic USB charging is much more convenient and creative than ever – No cable or plug needed, just simple put your mini earbud into the right port which contains a hidden magnet, then it will attach to the charging thimble automatically. You can charge it anywhere with USB port.
If you liked the headphone you can buy it from amazon from here for $16.99
<a href=”https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOM33e86ce1fe7a064e89f57f6185d73805″ rel=”nofollow” style=”display: none;”></a>